I would  appreciate recommendations from colleagues who may have experienced at first hand, escorted tours focused on art and culture to locations in Europe? i.e. Those that accompanied by an academic expert,t visiting museums and other cultural and historic sites, and not too focused on expensive accommodation and meals. Duration about 7-13 days

Please provide me with a names and email addresses off this list if you have any endorsements or contacts

Many thanks for your suggestions

Roger

GLOBAL MUSEUM- the free international Ezine read in over 69 countries
The latest Museum NEWS, VIEWS & VACANCIES     http://www.globalmuseum.org