From:
Jane Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 12:19:11 EDT
Eric: Your responses to the original post have been right on target.
I'm confident when she gets into research on the various topics she
has espoused, she will find little relationships among her various
premises. She had already made up her mind and had drawn a wide and
wild variety of conclusions. I do hope she consults with experienced
museum people and reads the current museological literature.  Perhaps
she should start over and examine what is relevant to what she wants
to discuss (I'm not sure what that is!).    Jane Glaser