From:
Melissa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:07:01 -0500
I've been to one museum that prints a disclaimer on the back of the ticket
stub.  By purchasing or "accepting" (on free days) the ticket, you agree
to let the museum use your likeness in promotional products.

Melissa A. Williams, M.Ed.
Educator, Informal Programs
Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
1300 S Lake Shore Dr