From:
Mike Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:30:00 +1100
Thanks to all who responded to my request to determine whether the word?
"dino" was street talk or muso jargon.  Consensus is that it's common in
the US, less so in Oz (haven't heard from Boris in the steepes but the
press says he's buzy).

As for our T-Rex Surfs the Net web site:  we are currently clearing
copyright and finishing construction.  I will send the web word as soon
as it is available later in the week.