From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 19:51:01 MDT
First, thanks again to those who so kindly sent me bibs of their favs on
photo preservation.  Now I'd like to request bibs on favorite resources for
preserving moldy manuscripts.  Also, apologies for sending to list sub info
to someone -- I remembered to ck. reply response to arleen but not to another
person.  I hate it when I do that.  Usually happens when I haven't checked my
mail for a couple of days and am flying through it.    Jan Wilson.