From:
Perkins Arenstein Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:52:27 -0400
Suzanne,
You might want to post your query to the PestList to elicit some targeted responses.  You can sign up for the PestList on the Integrated Pest Management Working Group site at www.museumpests.net  by clicking on the listing on the left hand menu.

Best,
Rachael Perkins Arenstein
IPM-WG Secretary

    --Forwarded Message Attachment--