From:
Paul Apodaca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:12:23 -0700
What happens to the oversight responsibility of the Board if the Director
is the Chairman of the Board? If the Director is seen as the principle
source of Board Leadership then how do you ever get rid of a bad Director
who stacks the Board with his friends? How does the institution adapt to
new situations and needs? Directors for life?

Paul Apodaca