From:
Regan Myriam Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:44:28 -0700
Just my two cents worth....nothing can replace the expereince...from
beginning to end...(meaning, the trip to the museum, the exploration once
you're there, etc.) of seeing the "real thing."   Comparing the "false"
image with the "real" item can be interesting, a learning experiecne for
many, possibly.  That's just my opinion...

by the way, forgive me for my ignorance, but *why* is the Harrison Ford
character "Indianna JOnes" considered a "bad" scientists?  Just
curious...I'm a folklorist, so maybe that explains it...

thanks...
R.Lee

,