From:
Randall Hees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:17:08 -0700
We are a traditional Victorian House museum, and allow photography,
including flash...  While we are proud of our collection, but for the most
part it is the total collection and visitor experience, rather than any
single artifact which makes us what we are.  This gives us more freedom to
allow photography.

We do limit video or other photography which is disruptive during tours.
We have hosted Photographer's sessions, during which we allow photography
with tripods (we inspect the feet of the tripods, and have foam and duct
tape available.)

I would be much more concerned about copy rights issues.  Luckily we have
none.

Randy Hees
Patterson House at Ardenwood Farm
Fremont, CA