From:
Hirshler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:57:02 GMT
I assume that the arrangements you are hoping to make are in the Boston area,
if so either firm would probably be able to suit your needs. US Art is up and
coming in that market (more so than ever) though there are questions about how
well staffed they are to handle large jobs. Fine Arts Express (now known as
Fortress-Fine Arts Express) has been going through changes we here as of late
and their focus now seems to be more toward upper end household moves and
storage.You should talk directly to both and let them speak for themselves. As
I said either firm would probably be able to take care of your needs, so choose
either confidently. Please e-mail me of which firm you chose. Best Wishes