From:
Parsons Witbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:51:26 EST
I'm posting this to the general list and ask that it be passed along to those
who might know in your respective offices.

The Children's Museum, Boston is considering signing up with Gifts in Kind
International.

Have any other Museums participated in G-I-K recently, and if so:

1) How does it work once you have signed on?
   Are you notified/contacted by the donor company prior to receiving
   a donation?
   Do you have the right to not accept the contribution?

2) What are your thoughts on the organization? Have you "gotten what you really
need?"  Is it worth pursuing?

If you have any thoughts/answers (or good or bad experiences!), please email or
call me directly.

Thanks very much.

Parsons Witbeck
The Children's Museum