From:
Felicia Pickering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:32:32 -0400
 I would recommend Chat Tours http://www.chatours.gr/company.asp , they are
based in Athens.  They do some decent bus tours, some of Athens both by day
and by night, and they also have some day and half day trips outside of
Athens.  Their day trip to Delphi would be quite feasible during your visit
and well worth it. You would get to see a bit of the countryside on the way
as well as the site.

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/04 5:43 PM >>>
I am visiting Athens por first time on September just for four days. My
main
interest is to know the Acropolis. I think I will have enough time to
visit
other sites and museums.
Could some on the list recommend me what places must not miss in my list?
I visited Internet sites and found more than 200 museums, could someone
recommend me less than six?

I work in an art museum in Montevideo, Uruguay

thank you in advance

Raquel Pontet
Montevideo
Uruguay

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read