From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:37:36 -0600
Thank you for the information.  That is the trouble I was having, more than
one Convention.  Then with the time-frame, I was not able to get to a
library or even find the information in an internet search.  At least I was
somewhat on track, and I have taken into account the posting from others
concerning this information.  Thanks to all and apologies to any I have
offended.

John