From:
Tracie Kay Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:15:58 -0600
Lara=
Please re-read the message that I was responding to, because the way in
which it was written implied that this interviewer WAS penalizing
candidates for speaking about their families.  Since then, Audra has
clarified her meaning and I believe that she only meant she penalized
candidates for introducing inappropriate information regarding thier
families into the interview.  But, now that I think about it, who has
decided exactly what is inappropriate.  I'm sure some topics are obvious
such as sexual behavior or preferences, but perhaps others may be
slightly controversial such as a child's chronic health problems that
may effect thier decisions or work habits.  What do you think?
Tracie