Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:31:20 EST
What a terrific chance to use fiber optics, or at least "light
piping!" If you were at the
joint "Museum Exhibit Lighting-Beyond Edison: Lighting for the
Next Century," by NPS, WAG, NARA & NCPTT in March 1966, you
have a leg up on this and know the main suppliers. If not, then
(without endorsement), they are

        NoUVIR Research
        US Highway 13 & Loop 532
        RR4, Box 748
        Seaford DE 19973
        (302) 628-9933
        FAX (302) 628-9932

        Lighting Services, Inc (LSI)
        2 Kay Fries Drive
        Stony Point NY 10980
        (914) 942-2800

        Remote Source Lighting International, Inc.
        32961 Calle Perfecto
        San Juan Capistrano CA 92675
        (714) 248-0141
        FAX (714) 248-0142

Of course Edmund Scientific sells a lot of the basic parts.
Fiat lux.
Henry Grunder
Conservation/Preservation Coordinator
The Library of Virginia