From:
Thomas Jefferson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 09:16:57 EDT
According to Diane Brenner:

>      I'd like an idea of how much time someone on your staff is spending
> shagging messages from your www site and sending replies, and what
> department does that person belong to?  Education?  PR?  Library?
>      It looks like our Municipality is going to make the plunge, and we
> get to swim along.  I'm trying to make reasonable plans for responses.
>      Thanks
>      Diane Brenner, Anchorage Museum

Our WWW site has several options for people to request
information. My department receives only the requests for
school tour and school projects information. On average we
spend from 4 - 8 hours a week and it is growing as the site
becomes more known. I can not answer for our other departmental
request (newsletter, research questions, etc.) since they are
answered by the department best able to respond.

--
Robin Gabriel
Director of Education