From:
Jennifer Nuske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 11:04:32 +1000
I am wondering if  those in Australia who work in the curatorial area of
historic house museums would be interested in having our own forum of
one sort or another. We are all busy and do not want to burden ourselves
with yet another extra journal, conference or the like but I was hoping
that those in a similar position to myself would like to make contact
with one another.

We must have similar problems so it would make sense if we could utilise
a forum such as email to share our knowledge and bounce around ideas in
an empathetic environment. The only thing I presently have in mind is
just forwarding a list of email addresses to those interested. If you
would like to be on such a list or have any other suggestions then
please drop me a line.

Jennifer Nuske
Curator
Port Arthur Historic Site