From:
Shannon Lindridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:52:54 -0500
So, hard to believe but in my 15 yrs of working in museums, I am filling out my first facility report.  Facility reports have always been filled out by someone else.  I have looked through my resources with no luck and I have a few questions.  Some of the questions on AAM's facility report are not applicable to where the borrowed items will reside either in delivery, storage, or exhibition space.  So, does one fill out one facility report for the whole institution and use it for all borrowing situations, or does one fill out a new facility report relevant to each exhibition?

Facility Reports are so fundamental and basic, I am a bit embarrassed to ask the question.  I guess we all never stop learning, huh?

Thanks!  Shannon