From:
Velasquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:56:12 -0300
As we were heading out, she was just coming into the room, and we
chatted with her a bit.
We also managed to get up to the roof, which was covered with vegetation
and an old sets of rail tracks. We had hoped to have some of our St. As
screwed up as I was, I have no idea how much time passed.
7777
Get CNHC first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
Trading Date : Monday, Nov 27, 2006
Company Name : CHINA HEALTH MGT
S t o c k  : C N H C
Opening Price : $1.44
4-7 Day Trading : $6 - $8
Expectations : 200-400%
Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
7777
To make matters worse, there was nothing up there to attach the rope to,
so there was no chance of rappelling down.
Just about every agriculture crop has been hit hard and nearly, if not
totally, destroyed.
Sometime before, Chris had met a couple guys taking pictures there who
were familiar with Underground Ozarks and knew about me. It was of the
large room below the smokestack with huge machinery it, and it
definitely captured the coolness of the decaying plant.
It sort of looked like a courtyard, although it had never actually been
one. I got three pairs of them out and passed them out and we were on
our way. This action settles . As the person got closer, I could tell
from the baggy clothes that the person, a guy, was definitely no cop.
It was probably thirty or so feet up from the water, and I was tempted
to shed my clothes and have Hiccup take some video of me bailing into
the river from it.
Fatigue and complacency can cause farmers to let their guard down.
While we were talking, Chris mentioned about a building next door that
was supposed to have some kind of sub-basement in it.
From there, we went over to the base of one of the smokestacks, which
extended about eighty feet or so up from the roof. Ironically, Foreign
Cinema was already paying dishwashers and other employees more than the
state minimum wage, so the increase went mostly to waiters who were .
If we'd waited just a few minutes longer we would've been busted for
sure. The water, however, looked about five or six feet deep, so there
was no point in breaking out the waders we'd brought with us.
Unfortunately, I made a few errors in my plans. Judging by the looks of
it, a bum had apparently been using this part as their apartment.
Appliances affected include ranges, ovens, air conditioners and
dishwashers.
We headed out the way we'd come, stopping to take a few pictures of the
exterior of the building, then we headed back to our cars and called it
a night.
In fact, it had been burned so recently that the tires were still
smoking.
But, as we were leaving, we watched a cop drive over to where we'd had
it hidden in the bushes. It was large compared to the others with two
stories, and it was either a department store or a clothing store.
The signs posted on some of the plastic said they were doing asbestos
removal. Nearby there was a nifty looking smokestack, but there didn't
seem to be any way inside it. There was some random graffiti and
markings on the wall for the freight, but that was about it.
And if I fell, I'd go straight through a skylight below, then three
stories down into a room full of rusty machinery.
Aid will be available next month to farmers in counties that were
declared disaster areas for.
When I finally reached the ground, I was pale and felt like I was going
to throw up.
Usually, the shop still had its sign outside to tell us what it had
been, but sometimes they didn't and sometimes we just weren't familiar
with the name. In fact, it had been burned so recently that the tires
were still smoking.
I told them if I'd known they were going to be there, I would've brought
three more pairs of waders from my vehicle for them. We were just
thankful and made a hasty retreat back to the resort we were staying at.
We spent a little while climbing around on everything and ended up on a
nice long section that stuck way out over the river. One of the walls
had a gap between the top and the ceiling, so I jumped up and hauled
myself through the opening.
This time, I had my waders as well as several pair of cheap vinyl waders
I'd bought for everyone else to use.
At the bottom of the tunnel, a rusted air vent gave way enough for me to
slip inside, although it was a dirty experience. I started making my way
down the ladder as quick as I could, and the rungs again cracked and
bent underneath me, just a hair away from breaking altogether.
I didn't see a nice big nail sticking out of the ashes, and I stepped
right onto it and drove it nice and deep into my foot. They were mostly
empty, with some junk, although one contained tanks for what was
probably once a sprinkler system. The floor was mostly stable, but we
could tell what parts weren't pretty easily. The only thing really
missing was the seats in front of the lanes and the pin-setting
machines.
He led us around to where Armour Meat was, since I didn't know the way
there myself, then we parked and started loading up our gear.
We weren't really even sure which end of the mall we'd come in from, and
we were reluctant to look down at the end of the mall where the strange
person had been trying for unlocked doors.
Trying to go down, while I was already standing on a rung that was
cracking like glass underneath me, just hadn't been what my
panic-stricken body told me to do. I offered money if someone was
willing to dive into it, but everyone politely declined. We followed one
of the conveyor belts on the structure down underground to a flooded
little chamber with a sealed tunnel at the rear. But, the National
Cotton Council vice president of economic policy analysis notes,.
From there, we wandered around a bit until we came to another set of
escalators going up.
Then we'd attach the rope to whatever we could up there and rappell back
down.
I told them if I'd known they were going to be there, I would've brought
three more pairs of waders from my vehicle for them. For another, I had
underestimated just how hard it would be to futz with the carabiners
while perched precariously on a ladder.
We creeped around a little bit and came to a wet area surrounding a
grate in the floor.