From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:41:09 -0500
Dear Harry,

Actually, my solution almost backfired.  I had to sit through a couple of very
emotional sessions during which members mostly voiced their greivances about the
Museum.  I just listened, made notes of them on a blackboard and got people to
agree that those grievances should serve as a basis for what would be done during
the next few months.  In other words, the Museum was providing its members with a
chance to make it what they wanted it to be.  But I was worried for a moment there.

Hervé