From:
Michael Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 17:23:01 GMT
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The National Museum of Ireland recently advertised some new posts,
with their current expansion to the Collins Barracks buildings. The
deadline may have passed however. There are not that many curatorial
openings in Northern Ireland, but there *may* be some in the Republic.

Have a look at the MCG mailing list which archives can be found on
www.mailbase.ac.uk. The NMI ad was forwarded to that list by David
Dawson of the MDA.