From:
"Mark K. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 22:47:25 -0500
I am fairly sure that this computer system which was raved about in the
prior msg is made by Corbis and is for sale at retail.  It has gotten a
good amount of press recently, with the simple translation and magnifier
glass computer tools..I did not know about the Isabella Rossalini
commentator part though.

The Mariners' Museum is still contemplating how to actually produce a
short run, WIN/MAC hybrid CDROM that could actually break even without
having to tie up $10,000 or more in start up costs and inventory. If
anyone has any experience with making a premiere CDROM, based on a
collection or an exhibit, please reply, on the list or direct via email.

Mark

--
 Mark Friedman                       "The fights are so vicious
 Manager of Information Systems       because the stakes are so