From:
"Macon Co. Historical Society" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:17:19 -0500
I agree that most salaries in the museum field do not compare favorably to
the corporate.  However, if museum professionals made a stand for better
salaries then danger is that volunteers (who have only the best interest of
the organization in mind) will be happy to take over.
This has always been a fear that rests in the back of my mind and I thought
I'd share.

Chris Gordy