From:
Stacey Bruder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:15:49 -0600
All of us inherited whatever programs were on our computers when hired.
ACCESS does work for us.  I can design forms to include what I need or
simply work with an existing one on Form Wizard.  Queries in Access are a
useful tool.

The only thing bad is that no one here is sufficiently trained on ACCESS to
fully use the program.  The things that I do are trial and error or relying
on how the system was set up initially.

We do use a paper trail in addition to ACCESS.  Not everyone has the same
programs on each computer.

Hope this is useful.

The exhibits at Circus World Museum are open year-round.   Guided wagon
collection tours are scheduled daily.  Check out our websites for museum
updates and the Great Circus Parade Festival.  We look forward to
sharing the wonders of the circus with you.

Stacey Bruder-Group Sales
Circus World Museum
550 Water St.
Baraboo, WI  53913