From:
Steve Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:16:46 EST
     May I suggest visiting the Smithsonian Institution's Center for Museum
     Studies archive of their conference, "Museums for the 21st Century",
     held last September in Washington, DC, USA? The Smithsonian
     Institution's website is www.si.edu, and you can get to the Center's
     section under "Resources", as I remember.

     -Steve Eichner
     Association of Science-Technology Centers Incorporated
     Washington, DC