From:
"Mosher, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:52:29 -0400
Take a look at the CFSound II device sold by Ackerman Computer Services
www.acscontrol.com Their device is easy to use, just copy your sound
file to a compact flash card. It has an integrated stereo sound card, so
all you add are speakers. They are very compact, measuring about 5"
square and just a couple of inches tall. We have three of these running
sounds in our natural history dioramas, they have been working
flawlessly for about a year now. They replaced CD players that broke
down annually.

Scott