From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:11:42 -0800
TYPE OF MENTOR SOUGHT:

Someone in the  northeast who would be willing to help
me seek out my path in the Museum world and my
educational pursuits in either popular culture or
Exhibit or Interior Design

CONTACT JENNESSA BY EMAIL AT:

MEET JENNESSA REED!

Hello there! My name is Jennessa Reed. I am a recent
graduate from the Museum Studies Department at Baylor
University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Museum
Studies and Earth Science.

I have done a summer internship with the Dublin Dr.
Pepper Bottling Co. Museum, mainly working with the
collections and helped kickstarting the cataloging of
their collection with the PastPerfect program.

I am currently the Programs Assistant for the Dr.
Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute in Waco,
Texas. I help book tours for groups of all ages, and
help them learn the interesting story about the start
of Dr Pepper.

I am not looking to stay within museums dedicated to
the soft drink industry forever, but I do have a love
for popular culture, and I am considering pursuing a
Masters Degree in Popular Culture Studies.  I have
also tossed around getting a degree in Exhibit or
Interior design, but I want to work more in the museum
world before I finalize those plans.

I am looking to move somewhere northeast, and would
love to have a mentor who is willing to help me seek
out my path in the Museum world and my educational
pursuits.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try: