From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:12:14 -0500
        Robert Raymo, a prominent Chaucer scholar at New York University,
is compiling every allusion to Chaucer he can find in the art, literature
and popular culture of the 19th and 20th centuries for a book he plans to
publish on the subject.  This
includes such things as comic books and songs as well as the fine arts.
He will acknowledge contributors of any material in the book.  So if you
have any relevant items in your museum's collections, or just happen to
know of something of interest, please email me and I will pass the
information along to him.  I offered to assist him with contacting people
on the Internet.

Thanks for your help,
Helen Glazer
Goucher College, Baltimore, Maryland, USA