From:
Karl Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:14:35 GMT
I am working on an Internet "picture phone" demonstration to put on the
floor of the Hands-on Museum of Ann Arbor.  Before we construct an
enclosure for the computer, monitor, microphone and video camera, I am
looking around to see if some come ready made.

Does anyone have experience with kiosk-like enclosures for putting
computers on the floor, or ideas about making voice and picture
communication between two stations on the Internet an engaging and
informative demonstration?  (Some science museums do this with "CU
SeeMe" from Cornell University and WhitePine Software.)