From:
Amy Jane Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 05:29:20 -0400
***Apologies for cross-postings***

Dear Museum-L list members,

The School of Museum Studies at the University of Leicester is developing a new course around the theme of Museum Audiences. It will be a part-time course, taught at a distance.

We would be really grateful if you would give around five minutes of your time to complete a short questionnaire, which will ask you for your views on the proposed course content, mode of study and the qualifications that might be available.

We will use the information you provide to guide us in the development of the course.

The link to the survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MuseumL

Please do feel free to pass it onto any colleagues or friends you think might be interested. We're not only after responses from people actively looking to do a course in the near future - we'd love to hear from people who have an opinion on museum training and the subject of museum audiences, from around the world.

Everyone who completes the survey (and provides their contact details) has the opportunity to win a £25 book token from the University of Leicester Bookshop!

If you have any questions about the survey or the proposed course, please contact Dr Amy Jane Barnes, Research Associate, Distance Learning, School of Museum Studies, University of Leicester by email: [log in to unmask] or telephone 0116 252 3961.

Best regards,

Amy

Amy Jane Barnes (Dr)