From:
"Meredith L. Dunham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:27:24 -0500
Thanks very much for the corrections.  I did mean B-67 but missed the number.  Another curator had suggested adding pigment to the B-72 (or B-67) and I took that as tried and true.  It never occurred to me that it would then be a paint.  But I'm glad you mentioned the alternatives.  I will keep it on file for our renumbering project.  I'm glad I blundered here instead of in our museum.  Thanks again and sorry for the mistakes.

Meredith

Virginia Beach Historic Houses
3131 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452