From:
Ann Odette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:51:30 -0800
There are a couple of neat tours which I did some
years ago, so I don't have all the details:

1.  The Blue Lagoon - it's where the thermal waters
are pumped to the surface. Iceland has created a
swimming area - the water's turquoise. Bring a bathing
suit, and use hair rinse afterwards - the water's
great for your body, awful for your hair.
2. One that goes to the place where the North American
and Euroasian tectonic plates meet!  I don't remember
what the name is, but it was cool to walk beside the
plates, the only place on earth where the plates are
visible. There are also water falls, and steam vents
like in Yellowstone.
Ann Odette