Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 18:01:48 GMT
May we take the liberty of signalling our neighbouring colleagues of

VOLKSKUNDEMUSEUM DIETENHEIM
THE SOUTH TYROLEAN MUSEUM OF LOCAL ETHNIC TRADITIONS

I-39031 Dienenheim/Bruneck (BZ) - Italy
Herzog-Diet Strasse, 24

Open: April-October
Tues-Sats: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Suns: 2 pm to 6 PM

This is possibly one of the best sites in the whole of the Italian Alps.
Another very good site is at Kramsach (30 miles east of Innsbuck).
Details available at the Tyroler Volkskunstmuseum at Innsbruck.

I would also be interested in gaining infos as to open air ethnographic
museums, provided denominations and addresse are correct.

Giovanni Kezich
Museo degli Usi e Costumi della Gente Trentina
I-38010 San Michele all'Adige (TN)