From:
Kathy Mancuso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:50:16 -0400
Jane is correct about SITruth; that page also links (bottom left) to two
pages hosted by a group called CRC forever that support both SCMRE and CRC.
In addition, the National Council of Public History (www.ncph.org) has put
out a statement, as has the American Anthropological Association
(www.aaanet.org).  I think Organization of American Historians has also
taken a stand but I'm not so sure on that.

Thanks,
Kathy

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:19:42 -0400, Jane Glaser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am told that you may write to: http://www.sitruth.freeservers.com for
information on who to write to.

>This has been making the rounds of several lists I'm on.  Does anyone know
>who it would be appropriate to write to in protest of Small's actions?  Are
>the people mentioned in the last paragraph of this letter the best bets?
>South Carolina's public history & folklife people await your answer!  Those
>interested might also want to check out the action alert about the closing
>of SCMRE on www.aaanet.org (I think it's still there).
>
>Kathy Mancuso

faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by
sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The
body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).