From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 22:13:35 -0800
When we had a large commercial negative collection given to our museum,
another commercial photographer in town appraised the collection,
assigning a value of what his best guess as to sales out of the
collection if he took it and marketed it along with his own material,
over a five year period.  Looking at it as a business investment seemed
reasonable.
     Diane Brenner, Anchorage Msueum