From:
VivianLea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:52:46 -0500
Good morning, Jennifer - I serve as the Public Information Officer for the Brigade of
the American Revolution, an international non-profit living history association
dedicated to recreating the life and times of the common soldier of the American
Revolution.  We have members across the United States and Canada and offer a
wide range of educational programs, both as an organization and through our
member units.  We work with historic sites to provide high quality interpretive and
living history programming.  For more information about the BAR, please check out
our website at www.brigade.org.

I would be pleased to speak with you (and others who may be interested) about
having the BAR appear at your event.  Please feel free to contact me offlist at
[log in to unmask] or via our toll free number 1-888-GO REV WAR (888-467-3892).  I
look forward to speaking with you about your program.

Sincerely,
VivianLea Stevens
Curator
Old Barracks Museum