Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:57:52 +0000
I have used wireless systems in my museum buildings.  Occasionally minor problems occur.  The nice thing is that they can be painted whatever color you want and they do not permanently damage anything.  I've used this type of system in a 255 year mansion of 10,000 square feet with several outbuildings added to the same system.  I t reduces the cost and time of hard wiring.  The system should be checked twice a year with a full battery changeout every year.  Yearly maintenance is about 900.00.

Regards,

Will Brobst

Region III Manager

Montgomery County Parks and Services Department

Norristown, PA

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T