From:
Collin Keel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:17:56 EDT
Hello,

A colleague and I are preparing a presentation re: The Benefits of Negative
Feedback.  Can anyone supply the name of a few professional museum evaluators
who we could contact?  We are looking for panelist as well as resources.

We hope to present at AAM, and would like to add additional museum
professionals to the personation.  Would anyone be interested in joining our
panel?  Our program proposal has been submitted, and we are in the revision
stage, so their is plenty of room for involvement.

Please reply to both questions off list at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Collin Keel