From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:27:34 -0400
Hi!

You also might want to contact (through MSI) - R. And D. Bretzfelder.
Debbie Bretzfelder, an Associate of Museum Services International, was
the Director of Design for The National Museum of American History of
the Smithsonian Institution.  She and her husband maintain a large
collection of images and photographs of various subject matter - and -
with her bckground in Museum Exhibition Design - I am certain she could
be of assistance.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff

Hi everybody,
I'm presently working as part of an establishing team of a new natural
history museum in Jerusalem (Israel). We are now at the stage of looking
for images (stills and videos) for our first exhibition. The images are
all on animals, specific animals in specific situations in nature. I've
heard about some images banks that specialize in nature.
I'd appreciate knowing if some of you had names of image banks or other
sources, that have large variety and "wow" animals images.

Museum Services International is a non-profit organization which
provides planning and implementation services in all areas of cultural
and museum operations.
        VISIT US AT: http://www.washingtonpost.com/yp/museumshopint
Museum Value Methodology - Please contact us for details on how this
methodology can assure quality and cut costs for your institution's
activities