From:
Michael Cogswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:39:24 EDT
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:39:21 +0200 (IST)
From: MICHAEL COGSWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Response to remarks by M. Cogswell
To: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Dear list subscribers (especially Ms. Castillo):

I (Michael Cogswell) did not make any derogatory remark.  I posted the
position announcement.  The remark cited below was in a message sent to
the list by Michael Hering <[log in to unmask]> in response to the position
announcement.  I assume that Mr. Hering sent a personal message to the
list by mistake.

Thanks.

Michael Cogswell
Louis Armstrong House and Archives