From:
patrica tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:56:06 -0400
Hi,

I hope you can help me. I really enjoy getting the museum list digest,
but noticed that I seem to get a very erratic delivery of it. Nothing
came last week at all, in fact, the last mailing came on May 24. When
prompted, I did reply OK as directed, but somehow, I am must not be on
the list again. COUld you pls help me straighten this out? Thanks very
much. Patricia Tice