From:
William O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:36:33 -0400
On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Jeff Carl wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good van line to ship 2 large, light weight
> crates from the SF Bay area to NJ?  I'd prefer someone with exhibit
> moving experience.  Thanks!
>
> ___________________________
> Jeff Carl
> Stellarium 3-D star maps
> http://www.stellarium.com
> jeffc (at) stellarium (dot) com
>
> My email address has been modified to avoid address collecting
> spambots.  Stellarium will do no business with email advertisers.

U. S. Art Co. also offer shuttle to exclusive use service coast to coast
with our fleet of air ride, climate controlled vehicles with dual drivers.
We also offer a no cross-dock shuttle service which eliminates the
handling that other shuttle companies do by unloading into warehouses and
reloading into other trucks.
You can contact U. S. Art Co. at 1-800-U.S.Art Co. (1-800-872-7826)
Thanks & regards
Bill