From:
"Miller, Marcia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:02:35 -0400
Hello Amanda,
Phi Beta Kappa has had great success with an alumni program developed
By Daniller and Company. You can contact me if you want more information.
Best,
Marcia.

Marcia Miller
Director of Membership
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue (@ 92nd Street)
New York, NY 10128

Tele   212-423-3261
Fax   212-423-3233

Become a member of the Museum or Renew Now, at:
http://www.thejewishmuseum.org/JoinSupport