From:
Peter Tirrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:58:41 -0600
Melissa - You may wish to contact Julie Droke, our collections manager.
We are moving our collections into a new facilit.  It is leess than one
mile away on our campus.  However, we have 5 million natural history
objects to move that are currently stored in nin buildings.  Julie has
hired a move coordinator and five packers/movers.  Some of the move will
be done with our own trucks.  Additional hired help may be hired from
OU.  Approximately $500,000 has been set aside for this move.
--
Peter B. Tirrell, Associate Director
Oklahoma Museum of Natural History