From:
Robert Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 00:02:46 -0500
I would think that if one were to set themselves in the surroudings and
situation that Mr. Villa had placed himself, by choice I am sure, then
perhaps they should research, or at least ask for some basic guidelines.
It is hard to imagine a person who has the love for the past that I assume
he must have to be so discourteous to those items around him.  I too believe
that these historical objects should be handled, but with the reverence
which they so rightly deserve.  There is really no excuse for abuse.

Respectfully and with regards

Robert Klein