From:
"Elizabeth A. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:50:43 -0400
Mary,

What does this reorganization mean for the library?  Will NMNH not acquire
holdings under the specialty areas that the MRCL was focused on? or does
this reorg keep the commitment to those subject areas but just moves the
administrative functions under a separate area?  In other words, have there
been programmatic changes stated or has this been proposed as an
administrative change only?  I agree that the MRCL is a valuable resource to
the museum community, I would just like to know what is actually happening
to it before I start writing letters.

Elizabeth Moore

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator of Collections
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112