From:
Larry Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2016 14:12:23 -0700
Hi John,

I've done strategic planning for similar sites to yours including a living history style canal museum that included an island, park, and disconnected venues. I've also worked on other sites with disconnected venues and waterways that conducted living history presentations as well as more formalized museum activities. Contact me offline and I can fill you in further.

Best

Larry Fisher

Sent from my shiny iPhone computermabob.