From:
Kathy Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:04:20 -0500
We track attendance through our visitor services department and each
department is responsible for tracking it's own intern/volunteer hours.
Every year our accountant asks for the total of intern/volunteer
hours--I think they count as gifts in kind or some such for the museum's
accounting.

Katherine Haas

Assistant Curator
Rosenbach Museum & Library