From:
Marjorie Ropp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:58:20 -0500
Greetings,

We are looking for designs and ideas on mobile carts that interpreters
can wheel around the museum and engage visitors in hands-on activities
with the artifacts/objects that the cart contains.  Does anyone have
experience with this?  We want flexibility in cart design so we can use
it for whatever our current exhibit theme happens to be.  We want it to
be attractive and eye-catching.

Any information or experience you can share will be much appreciated.

Marjorie Ropp                           New England Science Center
Assoc. Curator, Educ. Technologies      222 Harrington Way
[log in to unmask]                          Worcester, MA  01604-1899
508.791.9211                            FAX:  508.752.6879