From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 21:10:28 -0800
Laura Ann Young wrote:

> Does anyone know of neat nutrition or food safety exhibits? The
> Science Museum of Virginia is developing a new exhibit and is
> looking to see what else is out there. We'd love to hear ideas
> and contacts. Thanks,
>
> Laura Young
> Research Associate

Try the 'Alimentarium' at Vevey, Switzerland. I don't have their e-mail
address, but they have links with the Nestle company. I visited it
some years ago. It's a very fine exhibit on the history of food and
nutrition

Adriaan Linters
Kleio nv heritage consultants
Vlamingstraat 4, B-8560 Wevelgem, Flanders-Belgium